Terms and Conditions
Online Sale Terms and Conditions
- The registered trading address is Rosendorff showroom located at 677 Hay Street Mall Perth Store.
- The discounted price as displayed online is the final price (no further discounts apply) and is the price to be paid in full at time of checkout. The original price shown refers to the price marked on the product price tag.
- Unique one off offers apply ONLY to the item noted in the advertised image and only for the period of time during which the advertisement runs
- The offer only applies to stock available online (while stocks last), sold as is, with no modifications to be made.
- Items purchased online can be exchanged or refunded within 30 days of purchase less any shipping/handling costs. Items must be returned in perfectly new condition, inclusive of all paperwork/receipts or certificates and without having had any alterations/adjustments.
- Rosendorff reserves the right to amend any part of the offer, including when the offer ends or terms and conditions of these offers as they see fit without notice.
- Rosendorff reserves the right to withhold any item from the sale if the description of that item does not match the description on the ticket.
- The offer excludes custom orders, custom designs, custom makes, repairs, alterations, services, gift vouchers, credit notes, insurance claims, existing lay-bys & the Engagement Ring Package.
- Alterations, repairs and valuations will be charged for at normal Rosendorff rates. Due to running at full capacity, we will endeavour to complete required alterations within a 4-week period although this will be assessed case by case.
- Certain items cannot be altered and/or resized. In such cases, Rosendorff will contact the purchaser.
- No Lay-bys or payment plans will be offered on Sale items.
- Online payments are subject to full bank clearance before the goods can be released and deemed the property of the customer … (generally 48 to 72 business hours post purchase). Payments via other financial institutions are not available on sale items.
- Where the shipping address is overseas (not within Australia), all shipping fees, customs fees, duties and import taxes are the responsibility of the purchaser not Rosendorff (the seller). The Rosendorff Team will contact the purchaser to provide relevant shipping quotations.
- Rosendorff cannot be liable for transit times.
- The offer of up to half price cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Items are available at time of advertising however many items are one off and may not be able to be replaced once sold.
- The Rosendorff 5-year warranty covers craftsmanship but does not cover loss, wear and tear or accidental damage.
- Rosendorff reserves the right to change or withdraw a sale price offer at any time.
Promotion - End of Financial Year Sale
^ Prices as marked. Offer to receive up to 40% off List Price for selected items available online and instore from 12.01am (AEST) 9 June 2022 - while stocks last (subject to extension). No rainchecks.
Offer cannot be redeemed against a prior purchase or redeemed for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. This offer is subject to Rosendorff Diamonds General Terms and Conditions and Delivery, Returns and Privacy policies which are available online at rosendorffs.com. Offers subject to change.
Engagement Ring Package
Note: This Offer excludes items purchased online & applies only to items purchased in-store and not in conjunction with any other offers.
As part of our Engagement Ring Package, available as of 9th January 2020, the following terms and conditions apply:Lifetime Upgrade
- The item traded must have a 0.25ct minimum carat weight and must have been purchased from Rosendorff
- The Diamond must be in perfect condition, must be certified and the original certification must be returned to Rosendorff at the time of upgrade.
- The Diamond must be approved by our gemmologist for authenticity
- The new purchase must be at least 50% greater in dollar value than the piece being traded in
- Only one piece of Rosendorff jewellery can be used towards an upgrade at any one time
- The full purchase price, minus GST, paid for the original will be deducted from the price of the new piece.
Lifetime Care & Maintenance
- The ring can be brought in at any time to be assessed and polished free of charge, once per annum.
- For white gold rings, you will receive one free rhodium plating prior to your wedding date.
Free Re-sizing & Unlimited Cleaning
- The ring can be cleaned at any time in our ultrasonic machine.
- The ring will be re-sized for free at the time of purchase (applies to the first alteration only within 12 months of purchase).
Argyle Pink Diamond in Band
- An Argyle Pink Diamond will be inserted into the band of the ring. This diamond will be selected by us, it is not available to be given as a loose stone.
- This offer is only applicable for engagement rings over $5,000.
For all online purchases, Rosendorff are offering a 30-day money back guarantee Rosendorff. Items purchased online can be exchanged or refunded within 30 days of purchase. Items must be returned in perfectly new condition, inclusive of all paperwork/receipts or certificates and without having had any alterations or adjustments.
Returns should be discussed and agreed prior with the receiving Rosendorff Team member. Contact email@example.com in writing to finalise your return process.
Note: Rosendorff will not exchange items that have been resized, altered or engraved. Rosendorff will not refund special orders and special commissions. Rosendorff will provide a refund where the goods are deemed to be faulty after assessment by the Rosendorff workshop, are not fit for purpose or do not match our description or sample. Items damaged by client ‘wear’ and/or ‘wear and tear’ are non-refundable. Deposits made on special orders and special commissions are non-refundable.
All refund claims must be made within 30 days of purchase and must be accompanied with proof of purchase and all relevant certificates. All refunds are subject to the final approval of Rosendorff Management upon receipt. Rosendorff Management will process your refund within 7 business days of receiving the item.
All items returned are subject to inspection by our Quality Assurance team before a refund is processed. Return shipping costs will be at the expense of the purchaser. Rosendorff will only pay for return shipping costs if the return is the result of our error or the item is defective.
Shipping & Packaging for returns:
Items should be returned in their original product packaging, unworn, in perfect condition, and with all paperwork (such as diamond certificates, valuations and/or care guide booklets). Include a copy of your shipping confirmation email or order confirmation email in the package.
Online Customer Services
677 Hay Street
All shipping return charges must be pre-paid. We cannot accept C.O.D deliveries. We require that returned items are insured during delivery (such as Australia Post ‘Extra Cover’) to safeguard against loss. Rosendorff does not accept any responsibility for the returned item, until the item has been received by an authorised Rosendorff representative at the above address only and, after you have received notification of the successful delivery. Return shipping costs will be at the expense of the purchaser and calculated at approx. $15 including insurance
Alternatively you can return the item to Perth Hay Street Showroom in Western Australia by appointment only. Please ensure that you take a printed copy of your online tax invoice/ order fulfilment email to store to confirm your purchase details.
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service team via email firstname.lastname@example.org. A representative will reply as soon as possible. Please include your best contact mobile number as we may use this for communicating with you.
Credit or Eftpos purchases will receive credit to the original cardholder’s account only within 7 days of Rosendorff receiving the returned item.
Rosendorff do not take responsibility for any jewellery that has been altered outside our premises by a third party; such items cannot be returned for a refund or exchange.
Rosendorff will exchange items within 30 days of final payment if returned in unused and unworn condition. Items must be in its original packaging and be accompanied by its original receipt, valuation, and any certificates where applicable. Rosendorff will not exchange special orders and special commissions. Rosendorff will not exchange items that have been resized, altered or engraved.
An item which is deemed to be exchangeable may be exchanged for another item of equal value. Rosendorff will provide a credit note valid for 3 months for the difference if the item is exchanged for an item of lower value. At the conclusion of 3 months the credit note will be void.
Payments for Purchase
Payments can be made only via the card options available online. American Express and Diners card payments will incur additional fees of 3% at time of checkout.
No payment program options are available for online purchases.
Conditions for Special Orders (By Appointment Only)
A minimum deposit of 50% is required for all special orders and special commissions (not available for online purchases) however we can discuss your personal needs at time of purchase (in store by appointment). The value of the 50% deposit is non-refundable. Special orders and special commissions cannot be cancelled once confirmed. If a special order or special commission is cancelled by the client, all deposits paid will be forfeited. Final payments must be received and funds cleared prior to items being released. Items must be fully paid for within 7 days of completion unless a payment programme has previously been agreed to by Rosendorff.
Where the full 50% deposit is required but cannot be made on the day of purchase, the remaining deposit required to reach the minimum 50% deposit is to be paid for within a pre-agreed time. Special orders or special commissions will not commence until 50% of the deposit has been paid in full. This may affect manufacturing due dates if payment is delayed. Special orders or commissions will be cancelled if the 50% deposit is not paid in full within the pre-agreed time from the date of purchase.
Sizing and Alterations
Rings which do not form part of any promotion or price reduction can be resized once, at no charge, at the time of purchase or twelve months from the date of sale. This is subject to individual designs as most rings can safely be altered up or down by three sizes. Some designs are unable to be resized and as such may require to be remade in which case additional charges may apply.
A minimum sizing fee of $130 applies on items with reduced prices or those purchased online. Proof of purchase must be presented or can be arranged at time of purchase. Rings requiring resizing greater than three sizes up or down will incur a fee. Patterned, intricate or full circle diamond rings that cannot be resized and will have to recreated. Individual charges will apply. Clients are advised to consult customer service at email@example.com for further information.
Rosendorff reserves the right to change or update these terms and conditions as they see fit and may do so without notice.